Thursday, April 18, 2013

WIN TWO FREE Registrations for ITK: VEGAS!

"I Teach K!" Vegas 2013!

photo of: Venice, Italy and the Venetian Vegas!
Yes. I have been to both Venice, Italy and the Venetian, Vegas. I am blessed indeed. See the similarities? 

Have I mentioned that I'm REALLY getting excited about Vegas?
Presenting the OPENING KEYNOTE is the opportunity of a lifetime! 
 photo of: Debbie Clement gives the keynote at the National Head Start Association Institute
Attending a national conference is HUGE!
The workshops. The speakers. The peers. 
The networking!! The excitement!!
The collaboration! The professional development!
-------------------------- 
I'm starting to hear from fellow bloggers when they're arriving. 
We're starting our planning for meeting each other!
I KNOW you want to be there! 


WHAT?!?!?!
You haven't made plans yet due to the reality of finances?

What if you WON a FREE registration
What if you ALSO WON a FREE registration for your BFF-Kinder-friend? 

ENTER my blogging friend, Hillary! 

Photobucket

Hillary has the give-away of all give-aways! 
She has two certificates for FREE registration to ITK in VEGAS, baby! 

Tell her that I sent you in your comment entry (surely that will give you good luck?) 

-- Debbie -- 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com


1 comment:

  1. Debbie! Thanks so much for the shout outs! You totally ROCK! If you haven't seen your facebook yet, please come and see us in Indiana! So much fun! Oh, and of course you can re-gift! LOL

    Talk to you later friend!

    Hilary
    Rockin' Teacher Materials

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...