Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bulletin Boards in Elementary School

photo of: Bulletin Board RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach
Bulletin Boards for Spring in Elementary School 
BULLETIN BOARDS During School Visits
I've had quite a few Author-Illustrator school visits over the last several weeks. I've also spent the last two days in the car -- as we make our way north. Those two  details combined, mean it's time for a new Bulletin Board RoundUP! I have lots of images and inspiration to share. YES! Please pin your favorites. I'm always so grateful for your pin! Enjoy!!! I hope that you're inspired! 

photo of: Twitter Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP
Twitter Bulletin Board for 2012-2013 School Year 

photo of: Kindergarten 'Family' Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP of Bulletin Boards

photo of: Kindergarten Painted Portraits via RainbowsWithinReach Bulletin Board RoundUP

photo of: Circle of Friends Via RainbowsWithinReach Bulletin Board RoundUP

photo of: Kindergarten Safari Bulletin Board RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Kindergarten Crayon Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP

Here are a couple of unique 'word wall' bulletin boards. First up: popcorn theme! 


Now take a look at this amazing Valentine's Day themed word wall. WOWZERS! 



photo of: Dr. Seuss Themed Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP

photo of: Rainbow + Pot of Gold via RainbowsWithinReach Bulletin Board RoundUP

photo of: Art Room Bulletin Boards via RainbowsWithinReach


photo of: Symmetry Blotto Studies in the Art Room via RainbowsWithinReach Bulletin Board RoundUP

photo of: Physical Education Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP

photo of: Physical Education Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP

These next two are from my time in Friendswood TX early this year. That's the elementary where +Barbara Gruener is the guidance counselor. She is brilliant at weaving the 'character component' into the school culture. These two are classics. 




photo of: Barnyard Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach RoundUP

Take a look at this brilliant spring-synonym bulletin board. I took some close-ups so that you could see the details. The bulletin board itself was HUGE as in grandiose!












These next three were in the school cafeteria in Parrish, FL.















I have LOTS of bulletin board ideas stashed around here. My number on article is all about decorated doors and bulletin boards. My number three article is a HUGE RoundUP of bulletin boards. 

Photo of: Bulletin Board Round-UP via RainbowsWithinReach (All Seasons!!)
Bulletin Boards through the Year! 

-- Debbie -- 
***I am now an Amazon Affiliate and when you click there from my blog and shop, you are in essence supporting my 'retirement account.' I've gathered up some bulletin board goodies for your window shopping enjoyment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...