Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back-to-School "Catalog" from Bloggers

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THIS!!!! SERIOUSLY, JUST WAIT!!!
Welcome if you're brand new. For those of you that have been around for a while, you've been following my growth and I appreciate your continued support! Look at these active-wittle hands at work and play. People. this is design, sculpture, trial and error, geometry, numeracy, architecture and fun all rolled into one! Talk about Fine Motor Leading to Fine Arts.... this isn't Friday? 

photo of: Beginning Sculpture in Preschool, Art Project for Building

All of this getting connected has led to today's unveiling!
Way down below you are going to find a whole new concept in collaboration. 
A group of edu-bloggers have done some brainstorming on your behalf and 
we have each chosen our top 8 products for our respective level of peeps -- for a Back-to-School Extravaganza eCatalog. I am so over-da-moon to be included with these top dignitaries in the blogging universe!

My assignment was to choose selections for the PreK level. What joy I've had this summer doing my searching! It was so much fun! For my 8 'personal-picks' I've chosen one super drum -- to satisfy my need for collaborative music and several arts-encouragement products. BTW: I've asked my peers for their input, too. Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool recommended the yellow media exploration trays, you'll see in the eCatalog.  She uses them on a daily basis and gets the most inquiries about where to find them. MUST have!! 

photo of: Preschool Fine Motor Work with Building Materials as Art Project
"Magic NUUDLES" Building: Unfolding Action at Preschool!

This spring I got to see the 'Magic Nuudles' product-in-action at my Wonder-Twinzees preschool. The kiddos there were having SO much fun!!! When this opportunity for e-sharing arose, I was able to track them down to the glorious folks at Kaplan. MUST have!!

Speaking of Kaplan..... I have just learned that they are launching the ultimate 'Pin-it-to-Win-IT' party with a $5000 classroom make-over prize!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! As a Pinterest queen, this is the MOST amazing opportunity to do your own dreaming for back-to-school. AND so easy to get entered!!!! Here are some of those specifics. Pin the picture below and you're underway! If one of my readers wins, I'll see if I can get Kaplan to throw in a school visit from moi! Wouldn't that be the cherry on top? Kaplan? Are you listening? LOL!! 

Pin it to win it!
Kaplan's Pin-it to WIN-IT contest!

But now, back to the incredible eCatalog brought to you by the edu-bloggers. Can't wait to hear what you think of this amazing resource! If you haven't already, I'd recommend that you follow the other contributors -- as they are all genius in their own right!!  Without a doubt, you absolutely must go from admiring the catalog to April's blog, A Modern Teacher, as she was the mastermind that pulled it all together! VOILA!!!

[Just click on the word 'Expand' and then click 'Crayons' on the bucket below to do your virtual shopping..... once you are inside the catalog, just click on a picture and it takes you to the spot on the web for more details or purchase. How amazing is this resource?] 

-- Debbie -- 


Open publication - Free publishing - More back to school

***I'm adding this 'still' image of the cover for so that those of you willing to pin an image will have a photo to save + share! Thanks for your help on getting the word out. -- all of your favorite edu-bloggers -- and I appreciate your help. 

photo of: Back-to-School Magazine + eCatalog by Educational Bloggers: MUST Haves

2 comments:

  1. OK, that is SO cool! LOVE, love, LOVE that eMag!!! Think it'll let me pin it? Trying now . . . thanks!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!! I attempted to pin, but didn't find a 'still' image to pin. I have just asked April via email to see if she can send us that image.... if so, I will insert into my article and start the pinning frenzy!

      Always LUV seeing you, Barbara!

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...